How to delete an object?

I tried adding an object, but after I clicked enter, it didn't show up on the tab -- it was basically as if it didn't exist. So I went through and did it again thinking, perhaps I had clicked cancel instead of enter. Well, apparently, I had not done so. And in going through the custom tab manager, it seems that both objects now (invisibly) exist... and now I have no idea how to make one of them completely go away... or how to make one of the show up as a tab, for that matter. Any tips?

To delete a custom object:

1) Setup (top, right, drop-down under your user name)
2) Create (left sidebar)
3) Objects (left sidebar)

You should now see a list of custom objects.

4) Click the "Del" beside the object you want to remove.

------------------------------------------------------

You create a Tab first, then assign an Object to the Tab.

To create a new tab:

1) Setup (top, right, drop-down under your user name)
2) Create (left sidebar)
3) Tabs (left sidebar)

You should now see a list of existing Tabs.

4) Click the "New" button just to the right of "Custom Object Tabs".